Hi! We're discussing a clarification of the content license; please look over to Current events if you're interested in editing.
Revision as of 16:39, 29 April 2011 by Luke
- 2011-02-15: HTC Photon (HD Mini): Working Linux kernel sources, patched HaRET and First Android builds for users now available.
- 2011-01-23: Information about MeeGo on the HTC HD2
- 2011-01-22: Nice pictured guide on how to create a powered HUB for use with devices that support usb host mode
- 2010-12-29: New Ubuntu for HTC HD2 version for released. See Leo/Builds#Ubuntu_for_HD2_v0.3
- 2010-11-27: Tg01 Linux port receives attention from engadget.
- 2010-11-22: Markinus received a Toshiba Tg01 device and updated a lot of stuff on it.
- 2010-11-06: Documentation on Linux on the Dell Streak added.
- 2010-11-02: We started to index hardware that is owned by the htc-linux project and that can be shared for useful development purposes. If you want to donate hardware you can use the according talk page to announce or approach us directly via contact.
- 2010-10-31: How to create your own Ubuntu system for the HTC HD2 - Complete guide: Ubuntu/Leo
- 2010-10-14: T-Mobile G2 Kernel source code released
- 2010-09-29: New HTC Touch Pro 2 aka Rhodium Kernel in the making; Working compass and internal flash driver for the HTC HD2
- 2010-09-01: Audio now works on the Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) and on the Touch Diamond 2 (Topaz) - Also on the news: WiFi tethering and various other features enabled in the HD2 kernel.
- 2010-08-21: Install the latest Linux kernel for the HTC HD2 to stay up to date with the development progress
- 2010-08-03: Lots of new Linux kernel source code for the HTC HD2 available. Discuss the merge with current source code on our kernel mailing list
- 2010-07-30: A new version of the Ubuntu build for HTC HD2 is available in the build section